Online Application - Term of use
By accepting the Terms and Conditions for using the online applications facility you declare that all information provided by you is correct. In the event of an applicant providing false or misleading information which is relevant to your application you will be asked to leave the course.
1. This form must be completed by all applicants to Courses.
2. Please enter your full legal name. THE NAME YOU ENTER HERE WILL APPEAR ON ANY PARCHMENT TO WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED.
3. The Email that you provide will be used for all correspondence. A change of address will require a Change of Contact Details Form please contact ctcp.
4. In the sections “Motivation to enrol in the course:” please give as much information as possible to enable us to decide on your application.
5. The course will be delivered in English. We are not responsible for lack of understanding of the content provided by the course.
6. All Online Applications will receive an automatic email verifying receipt of your application.
7. Documentary evidence of educational qualifications and industrial experience can be scanned and submitted with your online application.
8. After submitting the application form you will be sent a confirmation email.
9. Entries will be reviewed and if you were selected you will receive an email 14 days after the deadline for making the payment.
10. Please note that this is a non-refundable payment.
11. The payment will be by Paypal or credit card. At the time that you receive the email all procedures are well explained in there.